Berry Cheesecake Open-Faced Sandwich
On ACE Sesame Honey Sliced Loaf
Loaded with fresh fruit, warm spices, and natural honey, this sandwich is an easy, guilt-free indulgence.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 slices ACE Bakery® Sesame Honey Sliced Loaf, toasted
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) honey, divided
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground allspice
- 1 cup (250 mL) blueberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) blackberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raspberries
- Using hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice until well combined; spread over each slice of toast.
- Toss together blueberries, blackberries and raspberries; arrange berries over cream cheese. Drizzle with remaining honey. Serve immediately.
Tip: Sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans or crushed graham crackers for some added crunch.
This recipe is from ACE Bakery.