Brie and Balsamic Blueberry Toasts
on ACE Date & Almond Artisan Toasts
Here’s a beautiful yet oh-so easy appetizer for summertime entertaining.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 16 ACE Bakery Date & Almond Artisan Toasts
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Port wine
- 5 oz (150 g) Brie cheese, sliced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped fresh thyme
- In skillet set over medium heat, sauté blueberries, balsamic vinegar and Port for 8 to 10 minutes or until blueberries burst and sauce is thickened.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler to high. Top toasts with slices of Brie. Place on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spoon blueberry mixture onto toasts. Sprinkle with thyme.
- Toasts can bebaked in 375° (190°) oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted if desired.
This recipe is from ACE Bakery.