on ACE White Baguette
This notable Strawberry Bruschetta is a unique twist on the savoury bruschetta we're used to. This recipe makes for an elegant appetizer, and is so simple to put together. Pair with your celebratory bubbly, and own the title of best host ever!
- 1 ACE Bakery White Baguette
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 9 oz. (250 g) burrata cheese
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) honey for drizzling
- In a small bowl stir together the olive oil, strawberries, white wine vinegar and pepper.
- Heat your pan to medium.
- Slice the ACE Bakery White Baguette into twenty-four ½" (1.25 cm) thick slices and grill 3 or 4 minutes per side until toasty and lightly charred.
- Arrange the warm baguette crisps on a serving platter and drizzle with a little olive oil if desired. (Tip: Sprinkle some sea salt for a sweet & salty effect.)
- Let people assemble their own bruschetta. Serve the strawberry salsa with a little spoon for heaping up on slices of the fresh burrata and a little pot of honey for drizzling.
This recipe is from ACE Bakery.