Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- ACE® Organic Granary Sliced Loaf
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 oz each)
- 1 tbsp. blackening seasoning
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- Pickled onions
- Combine greek yogurt, Sriracha, and lime juice. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large cast iron skillet over high heat. Rub the fish fillets on both sides with blackening seasoning.
- When the oil in the pan is smoking, add the fish and cook, undisturbed, for 3 minutes, until a dark crust forms.
- Flip the fillets and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes, until the fish flakes with gentle pressure from your finger.
- While the fish is cooking, toast the slices of loaf under the broiler or in the toaster.
- Divide the avocado and cabbage and top 4 slices of loaf. Top with the hot fish, yogurt sauce, and onions before adding second slice of loaf.
- Serve warm.