Bring a twist to a French classic with this light yet indulgent dessert recipe featuring delicious full-flavoured ACE® Vanilla & Pearl Sugar Brioche buns.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Combine the heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla bean paste and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer or large bowl. Whip until medium peaks form.
- Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a closed star tip or any shape you desire.
- Cut each bun vertically down the centre, making sure not to cut the whole way through.
- Dust the tops of each with powdered sugar. Pipe the cream filling into the middle of each bun.
- Place some raspberry jam into a new piping bag and pipe blobs onto the top of the cream, or dollop blobs using a spoon.