Charcuterie boards are perfect appetizers for your dinner parties, but what about serving up a decadent brunch on a board for your next weekend of hosting?
Try these additional brunch inspired recipes to add to your midday charcuterie masterpiece.
Breakfast Boats in Capri
Vanilla Drizzled Chocolate Brioche Bread Pudding
Pumpkin Spice French Toast with Warm Chocolate Ganache
- Bake croissants according to instructions on package.
- Warm biscuits according to instructions on package.
- Slice and toast bagels.
- Cook sausage links and bacon until desired doneness.
- Assemble smoked salmon on a plate top with capers and fresh lemon zest.
- Select bowls or vessels for fruits, butter, cream cheese, jams and jellies and arrange on boards or table before filling.
- Slice apples, kiwi and oranges.
- Begin assembling meat board with cooked bacon and sausage. Fill in gaps with fresh sliced fruit as well as whole berries and grapes.
- Place croissants, brioche rolls and bagels on individual boards or throughout one large board.
- Fill vessels with additional berries and biscuits.
- Scramble eggs to desired doneness and serve in a bowl once guests arrive!