1. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Butter 12 muffin cups.
2. Over medium heat in a large pot, melt butter. Add onion and celery; sauté over medium
heat until vegetables are soft. Season with poultry seasoning, parsley, rosemary thyme,
salt and pepper. Remove pot from heat.
3. Mix cubed ACE Bakery® White Baguette into vegetables, stir until cubes are evenly
coated. Mix in chicken broth well.
4. Press mixture into buttered muffin tin cups.
5. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until muffin tops are golden brown.