Skip to the content
Holiday Baked Brie
- ACE® Classic Sourdough Miche
- ACE® Olive Oil and Sea Salt Mini Crisps
- ACE® Aged Cheddar Mini Crisps
- ACE® Roasted Garlic Mini Crisps
- ACE® Toasted Sesame Mini Crisps
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 3 oz wheel of Brie cheese
- 2 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 2 ½ tsp white wine
- 1 Tbsp chopped rosemary
- Using a sharp serrated knife slice the rounded top part of the bread off creating a lid. Set aside.
- Roughly measure the circumference of the brie on the bread and carefully cut out a circle the same size making sure to not go through the base of the bread.
- Pull out the bread from the center where the cheese will be placed. Tear the bread into small chunks and place on a baking tray. Drizzle the olive oil over the bread chunks.
- Using a sharp knife take of some of the surface of the brie to let the other ingredients penetrate the cheese.
- Place the cheese into the hollowed out circle and top with the brown sugar spreading it out over the cheese.
- Pour the wine over the sugar and top with the chopped rosemary.
- Place on the same baking tray as the lid and the extra bread chunks and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with extra crackers and the crusty bread chunks from the inside of the sourdough.