Midnight Turkey Meatball Sub
with ACE Ciabatta Lunga
With the NEW Ciabatta Lunga - Warm at Home, you can enjoy this Turkey Meatball Sub any day and time of the year - not just on New Year's Eve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 ACE Bakery® Ciabatta Lunga – Warm at Home
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1.5 tbsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 small onion, small diced, sautéed in olive oil to soften, cooled.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup lingonberry sauce (prepared)
- 200g brie cheese, sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix Turkey, onion, poultry seasoning, beaten egg and salt and pepper until it just comes together.
- With wet hands and form 1/2 inch mini meatballs and place in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Broil meatballs on medium for 10 minutes, turning partway through to brown sides. Break one open to ensure that it is cooked through.
- Slice open ACE® Ciabatta Lunga on one long side and 2 short sides, like a hinge, pressing to open. Bake at 375F for 4 minutes to crisp crust and toast the crumb.
- Spread lingonberry sauce on both sides of toast ACE® Ciabatta Lunga and top with warmed meatballs, brie slices and arugula. Serve and enjoy!