1. Preheat the oven to 440°F (225°C) .
2. Chop the mozzarella and tomatoes into even slices.
3. Place the garlic cloves into a small bowl and crush it. Mix with 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
4. Chop the basil leaves finely.
5. Cut a piece of aluminum foil, large enough to fully wrap around an ACE Bakery® White Baguette.
1. Cut the baguette diagonally, about 2/3 deep, without cutting all the way through.
2. Spread the garlic and olive oil mixture along the cut surfaces and place the tomatoes and mozzarella slices into the notches.
3. Spread half of the chopped basil leaves and remaining olive oil on top of the baguette. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Wrap the baguette in aluminum foil.
5. Bake the baguette in the oven for 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
6. Remove the foil and sprinkle the rest of the basil along the top.