This Celebration Eggs Benny recipe is an indulgent and unique take on a timeless classic. Featuring toasted slices of ACE® Potato Focaccia for some added heartiness, topped with tangy béarnaise sauce for the perfect elevated brunch.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 4 slices OF ACE Bakery® Potato Focaccia, sliced in 3/4” thick slices
- 4 eggs
- Hollandaise sauce (prepared from package directions or make from scratch)
- 1 tbsp. fresh tarragon, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 4 slices peameal bacon, griddled or grilled
- Kettle-style potato chips
- Freshly-cracked black pepper
- Prepare Hollandaise sauce, adding chopped tarragon at the end. Cover with plastic film directly on the sauce so a skin doesn’t develop, and keep warm off direct heat on the stovetop.
- In a shallow pot, poach the eggs in salted, barely simmering water for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon onto a paper towel to drain and reserve, keeping warm.
- Meanwhile, cook the Peameal bacon slices, and toast the ACE Bakery Potato Focaccia slices on a clean grill pan.
- To assemble, lay on 1 slice of grilled Peameal bacon, followed by 1 poached egg on top of each slice of toasted ACE® Potato Focaccia. Spoon Béarnaise sauce over each egg, and top with lightly crumbled potato chips, and a few turns of freshly ground black pepper.