Elevate your favourite salad with these easy to make, flavourful ACE Bakery® Baguette or the NEW ACE Bakery® Baguette – Warm at Home Chimichurri Croutons.
- 1 ACE Bakery® Baguette or 1 ACE Bakery® Baguette – Warm at Home torn evenly into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 large garlic cloves, bruised with side of a knife
- 1 tsp. dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 tsp. dried cilantro, crumbled
- 1 tsp. dried parsley, crumbled
- 1/8 to ¼ tsp. chili flakes
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Sea salt, medium grain
- Fresh cracked black pepper
1. In a small saucepan combine the garlic, the oregano, cilantro, parsley, chili flakes, and lemon zest, and the oil and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes on low heat to infuse.
2. Discard the garlic cloves. In a large bowl, toss the torn bread with the infused oil mixture, and spread them evenly onto a baking sheet.
3. Bake in the middle rack of a preheated 350°F oven for approx. 15 minutes, tossing and turning halfway through until they are golden.
4. Sprinkle the croutons with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste and let them cool.
Check out other ways to enjoy your ACE Bakery® Baguettes!