Cranberry Focaccia Sandwich
- 4 slices ACE® Cranberry Focaccia
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese, Swiss or Gruyere
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- ½ lb. leftover roasted turkey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp leftover gravy
- 2 Tbsp butter, at room temperature
- On one slice, arrange the turkey cranberry sauce and cheese
- On the other slice, spread a thin layer of Dijon dressing
- Carefully place together the two halves into one sandwich, then spread the top side of the bread with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Invert the sandwich, butter-side down, onto a hot panini maker (or a grill pan or skillet over medium-low heat). Spread the top with the remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Close the panini maker and grill until the bread is crusty and golden, the fillings are hot, and the cheese is melted. (If using a grill pan or skillet, flip the sandwich halfway through to grill on the other side.)
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make a second
- Warm leftover gravy in small saucepan or microwave. Set to the side for dipping.
- Pull the sandwich off the heat and slice it in half and serve immediately