Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 ACE® White Demi-Baguettes sliced and toasted
- 3 tbsp. golden raisins
- 3 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 tsp curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 large lettuce leaves of your choice
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Soak raisins in hot water for about 10 minutes to soften and plump up, drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken, celery, onion, carrot, curry powder, and mayonnaise.
- Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lettuce leaves on top each of the bottom slices of the demi baguette, then top with tomatoes, chicken salad, and the top slice of the demi baguette.