1. Move the oven rack to the center. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly oil a baking dish, large enough to hold approximately 7 cups.
3. In a small skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and then add in the onion, stirring about 2-3 minutes until softened.
4. Add in the garlic and stir and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
5. Transfer the mixture into a large bowl and cool slightly.
6. Add in the mayo and cream cheese. Mash and combine the mixture together using a spatula.
7. Mix in ¾ cup of parmesan cheese and red pepper sauce.
8. Squeeze out the excess liquid from the spinach and mix into the mixture, along with the artichoke hearts.
9. Spread the mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining 2-3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
10. Bake in the oven for about 30-35 minutes until the dip is brown and bubbly.
11. Pull apart the ACE Bakery® Ciabatta Pezzetti Duo Rolls and place them on top of the dip along the edge.