Items to Serve with Fondue:
1. In a bowl, evenly coat the shredded Gruyere and Swiss cheese in cornstarch.
2. Over low to medium heat in a saucepan or fondue pot, add the chicken broth, lemon juice and minced garlic and bring to a gentle simmer.
3. Once the mixture starts to gently simmer, and the cheese gradually in small handfuls at a time, stirring slowly with a wooden spoon. Ensure the cheese has melted before adding the next handful.
4. Once all the cheese has melted, finish off by adding salt, pepper and nutmeg.
5. Cheese fondue is ready to serve! Serve in your favourite fondue pot and arrange toppings on a platter or board.