Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ACE® Bocata Ronda Buns
- 4 tsp. unsalted butter softened
- 8 tbsp. Thousand Island Dressing
- 4 tbsp. Sauerkraut drained
- 4 slices Swiss Cheese thin
- ½ lb 1st cut cooked corned beef brisket thin
- Butter each side of each bun and place into skillet on medium heat, buttered side down.
- Once toasted , spread 2 tbsp. of Thousand Islands dressing on each side of both buns.
- Evenly spread sauerkraut and place a slice of cheese over each slice of both buns.
- Pile the corned beef on bottom half of buns, then top with second half of bun.
- Place skillet over medium-low heat and grill until cheese is melted