Grilled Peach, Brie and Hot Honey Panini
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Time Total: 15 mins
- 2 ACE® Rosemary Focaccia Triangle Rolls
- 3 large Peaches, ripe but firm
- 1 Olive Oil, for grilling peaches, plus additional for arugula
- Salt and Pepper
- 200g Brie, sliced
- 2 Hot Honey (prepared, such as Mike’s Hot Honey)
- 4 plain or garlic Aioli
- 1 Cup Arugula
- Lemon juice
- Cut peaches in half vertically around the core. Separate the halves and discard the Brush lightly with olive oil and grill on a pre-heated cast iron grill pan for 1-2 minutes per side, or in the panini press for 2 minutes, until caramelized but remain firm. Slice each half in half again.
- Mix the arugula with a squeeze of lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and
- Slice the Focaccia Triangles in half lengthwise and spread cut sides with aioli. Lay peach slices evenly over the heel of the roll, followed by the brie slices, hot honey, arugula and crown of the roll.
- In a pre-heated Panini press, grill the assembled sandwich 1-2 minutes until crown is golden and crisp.