A cheesy, artichoke and kale dip, made with ricotta, parmesan and asiago cheese is bursting with flavour. Pair this addictive dip with slices of our Sourdough Baguette for an unforgettable app experience.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 ACE Bakery® Sourdough Baguette
- 225g ricotta cheese or cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese, shredded, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 6 leaves kale, washed, de-stemmed and roughly chopped
- 200ml ml jar marinated artichoke hearts, liquid drained and reserved, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Mix together ricotta, sour cream, lemon zest and juice, half the parmesan and asiago, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add 1 tbsp. olive oil. Add the chopped kale leaves and sauté for 4-5 minutes or until wilted. Add the minced garlic for the last 30 seconds of cooking and season with salt and pepper.
- Add roughly chopped artichoke hearts, and sautéed kale to cheese mixture. Stir to combine, adding a few tablespoons of reserved artichoke liquid if desired to thin out a bit, and place in a shallow baking dish, spreading evenly. Sprinkle the reserved cheese on top.
- Bake until heated through and melted, about 20 minutes. Broil for 1 minute if desired to further brown the top. Serve warm with slices of ACE Bakery® Sourdough Baguette and cut crudité veggies.