Sweet and juicy peaches are grilled, then filled with creamy ricotta and topped with crunchy granola for the perfect summertime dessert.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2/3 cup ACE Bakery® Classic Cranberry Almond Artisan Granola
- 4 ripe peaches, pitted and halved
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup, divided
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2/3 cup smooth ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- Toss together peaches, 2 tbsp. maple syrup, lemon juice and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon.
- Preheat grill to medium heat; brush grill with olive oil. Place peaches on grill, cut-sides down; grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until well marked. Turn over; grill for about 4 minutes or until peaches are heated through and softened slightly.
- Combine ricotta, remaining maple syrup and cinnamon, and ginger; spread over peach halves. Sprinkle with granola and top with mint.
- It’s best to use freestone peaches for this dessert.
- You can substitute mascarpone for ricotta cheese if desired.
This recipe is from ACE Bakery®.