There’s always room for a traditional meat and cheese charcuterie board at the table whether it’s date night, hosting friends, games night or even a formal holiday gathering.
Select deli meats based on your guests preferences or dietary restrictions. Ideal meats include:
- Saucisson Sec
- Genoa Salami
- Spanish chorizo
Select Cheeses based on your guests preferences or dietary restrictions. Ideal cheeses include:
- Goat Cheese
- Select small bowls or ramekins and arrange on board or table.
- Slice and cube cheeses or leave whole if desired and arrange on board.
- Add your meat roses and additional sliced meats throughout the board.
- Slice baguette and add slices throughout the board.
- Add crisps and toasts.
- Set ACE® Classic Sour Miche on a plate with a serrated knife.
- Fill your bowls or ramekins with jams, jellies, fruits and nuts.
- Fill in gaps with additional fruits and nuts.
WINE ROSE PRO TIP:
- Choose a wine glass with wider rim for larger roses and smaller rim for smaller roses. If you’d like to make very small or individual serving roses, choose a shot glass.
- Take one piece of meat and fold it in half over the rim of the top of a clean wine glass.
- Take another piece of meat and do the same, overlapping the meats slightly. Continue adding your meat slices, overlapping slightly until you’ve finished a full circle.
- Repeat with another circle or two making sure to fill any gaps between slices until you cannot fully see the bottom of your glass.
- Once you have enough layers and are happy with the size of the rose, carefully flip the wineglass over and onto the charcuterie board.