with ACE® Ciabatta Lunga Cluster
- ACE Bakery® Ciabatta Lunga Cluster
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- Few fronds fresh dill
- 8-10 mint leaves
- ½ garlic clove
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 55g butter
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop the dill and mint, crush or grate the garlic clove and combine the ingredients with the Greek yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper and leave aside.
- Fill a deep pot with water and bring it to the boil. Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar and create a vortex. Crack the egg and add it to the middle of the vortex. Cook for three minutes to get the perfect egg with a runny yolk. Remove the egg with a slotted spoon and leave aside while you cook the next egg.
- Using a pan, melt the butter. When the butter starts to bubble add the spices. Stir until well combined and the sauce will be ready to serve.
- Transfer the Greek yoghurt into the serving bowl. Place the eggs on the top and pour the chili sauce. Sprinkle some extra dill and mint on the top.
- Toast ACE Bakery® Ciabatta Lunga Cluster.