Fully Loaded Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
with ACE® Three Cheese Oval
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Pro Tip: The cheeses that are baked into this bread take this family favourite over the top.
- 4 slices ACE Bakery® Three Cheese Oval
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 slices Old Cheddar
- 4 tomato slices
- 2 slices Provolone
- 4 slices cooked bacon, halved crosswise
- 2 tbsp. La Bomba hot pepper spread (optional)
- Spread butter over one side of each slice of ACE® Three Cheese Oval.
- Flip two of the pieces over so unbuttered side faces up and top each with Old Cheddar, tomato slices, provolone, bacon.
- Spread La Bomba (if using) over the remaining two slices on the unbuttered side and close to make two sandwiches, buttered sides out.
- In a large heavy skillet or griddle, arrange sandwiches side by side and cook over medium heat until golden, flip with a spatula and cook the remaining side until golden and the cheese is completely melted and gooey, about 5 minutes per side. Serve hot.
Optional Add-Ins: Add fresh basil leaves when in season.