Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 ACE® Ciabatta Piccolo Buns
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Greek Yogurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 4 chicken breasts (6 oz each)
- 1⁄2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. butter melted
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- Preheat grilling pan on medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and the chili powder.
- Add the chicken to the hot grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes the first side, then flip.
- While chicken is cooking, combine blue cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice, plus sea salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
- Cook the chicken until firm and springy to the touch, another 4 to 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add onions to hot pan and cook until softened, about 4-5 minutes,
- Combine the hot sauce and butter and brush all over the chicken after removing from the grill.
- Slice buns, and place one large romaine lettuce leaf on the bottom of each.
- Top with a chicken breast, the blue cheese sauce, grilled onions, and then top with second half of the bun.